This tutorial will include a mixture of theory, hands-on coding, and take home examples with a sample graph database. It will also build an understanding and provide use cases for graphs. While we will use Java in the tutorial, attendees will also be provided with PHP, Python and Ruby examples.
A summary of what attendees will learn:
- An understanding of graph databases
- Setting up, configuring and optimizing a graph database
- Introduction to data modeling with Graph databases
- Connecting to the graph and CRUD operations
- Building a graph enabled application
Atlantic Beach Brewing Company